London,Prince Charles has coronavirus

Prince Charles has coronavirus: Palace confirms 71-year-old future king has tested positive and is self-isolating at Balmoral two weeks after meeting with Monaco’s Prince Albert who has killer bug – but Camilla has tested negative for illness.The Prince of Wales, 71, is in self-isolation at Balmoral Castle in Scotland with the Duchess of Cornwall, who is without any symptoms for the virus, which has killed 422 in the UK so far.Charles has fallen ill just a fortnight after meeting coronavirus-stricken Prince Albert of Monaco, who tested positive after he sat opposite the Prince of Wales at a WaterAid event in London on March 10.It came days after a member of Buckingham Palace staff tested positive for coronavirus. A Clarence House spokesman said: ‘The Prince of Wales has tested positive for Coronavirus. He has been displaying mild symptoms but otherwise remains in good health and has been working from home throughout the last few days as usual.’The Duchess of Cornwall has also been tested but does not have the virus. In accordance with Government and medical advice, the Prince and the Duchess are now self-isolating at home in Scotland’. The spokesman said it was impossible to say where he caught it from because of the large number of public engagements he has carried out in ‘recent weeks’ – but it will raise questions over whether he got it from Albert. ( Photo Luigi Iorio,Prince Charles and his wife Camilla during a ceremony to honour victims Nice)

( Photo Luigi Iorio,)

Prince Charles and his wife Camilla during a ceremony to honour victims Nice)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s